Thursday, March 27, 2008

What Do You Know?

What I was Doing Ten Years Ago.
1. I was living on the lake, but not appreciating it's beauty.
2. I was depressed.
3. I was in the middle of nowhere and mad at the world for having to leave my best friend in NC.
4. Watching a precious 6 month old scramble across the floor with her unique crawl.
5. Getting Rebecca's ears pierced.
Five Things on my List to do Today(TONIGHT)
1)Iron the huge pile of clothes in my closet. (I'll have a "new" wardrobe when I do.)
2) Write a grant
3) Catch up on my class homework
4) Watch the movies I rented yesterday.
5) Enjoy my day off.
What Would I Do if Suddenly I Became a Millionaire
1) Quit work
2) pay my debts
3) buy chicken houses for Eric
4) Go to a weight loss resort
5) Invest and share with family/friends
Three of my Bad habits
1) Spend too much time on the computer
2) diet coke all the time
3) eat too much
4) exercise too little
5) Take too many naps
6) Put off lesson plans until Sunday night at 11:00
7) Not keeping in touch with friends like I should
8)spending money
Five Places I Have Lived
1) Chattanooga, TN
2) Montgomery, AL
3)Stone Mountain, Ga
4)Statesboro, GA
5)Kenansville, NC
6)Lexington, SC
Five Jobs I Have Had
1)McDonalds
2)Used book store/balloon shop
3)Children's clothing store
4)Teacher
5) Mom-most rewarding!!
Five Things People Don't Know About Me
1) I am very insecure.
2) As a child, I could ride a unicycle.
3) I can drive a stick shift.
4) I love a bargain.
5) Without my meds, you couldn't bear to be around me. (This is true for people that have met me in the last 8 years.)
What Will I Be Doing in Ten Years.
1) Getting excited about retirement
2) Visiting Rebecca at college.
3) Enjoying time with Eric.
4) Paying college tuition.

OKAY....TAG to all who read this...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I like this! I am going to steal it from my blog! Have a great day!!!
LooneyLisa from SS