Thursday, May 28, 2009

CSMS Literacy NIght

Rebecca's school does a summer reading list. They had their kickoff/book fair to introduce the books and buy one get one free. The cheerleaders made up a cheer to promote the program and performed for the audience. They did a great job.

They got their uniforms at practice today, so I didn't get to see her in it until she came around the corner at the school. When I saw her, I started crying. She made me so proud to be her mom. She looks adorable in her new uniform. She was very proud of it, too.

I know this is going to be a great adventure!!





Doris and Dion attend their first CSMS funtion
Alex and Rebecca
Isn't she adorable? !!
Doris and Rebecca

Lexi and Rebecca
Hannah and Rebecca




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna sneaks her into some random room class and r*pe her in her little cheer girl outfit