Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June Gifts

It's that time of the year. We received 4 high school graduation announcements and 1 elementary school announcement. Place on top of that a wedding invitation. I'm the type of person that likes to get the "meaningful" gift. What to do on a budget? This is what I made the two girls:

One is going to UGA and the other to USC Aiken.

This side has their initials.

Filled with medicine cabinet needs: pain relievers, thermometer, antibiotic ointment, and band aides.

One of the graduates is my nephew, so he'll get a special prize. The other boy will get money.

Wow... a month full of gift giving. I'm proud of all of the graduates!!


1 comments:

Megan Fletcher said...

Cute idea Kelli! They will really appreciate the thoughtfulness and practicality, especially when they need that first bit of headache medicine or think "hey mom, where are the band-aids?" I love that they are budget-friendly giving too!