Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Okay, I know. You want a REAL blog post. Well, I guess I’m just trying to get back in the game. Thanks to my friend Nicole I figure I’ll try it.

Age: 45

Bed Size: King

Chore I Hate: mopping floors

Dogs: 3- 2 golden retrievers outside, 1 maltese inside

Essential Start of Your Day: alarm clock

Favorite Color: lime green

Gold or Silver: silver

Height: 5’

Instruments I Play: none

Job Title: Mom, wife, teacher

Kids: Rebecca-13

Live: Lexington, SC

Mom’s Name: Hope

Nicknames: In high school-Kapalko legs

Overnight Hospital Stays: 3-birth of Rebecca, gallbladder, knee replacement

Pet Peeve: people chewing with their mouths open

Quote From a Movie: "I'll have what she's having" (It's the only one that came to mind.)

Right- or Left-Handed: Left

Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister

Time You Wake Up: 5:30 a.m.

Underwear: granny panties

Veggie You Dislike: most green ones

What Makes You Run Late: teenager

X-Rays You Have Had: Dental, ultrasounds, liver, knee, galbladder

Yummy Food You Make: lasgna

Zoo Animal You Like Best: giraffe

So, that’s me, from A to Z. How about you? Copy and paste and fill this out on your blog – leave a comment and I’ll come see. If you don’t have a blog, leave a comment anyway so I know you’re all still out there…