Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Girls Cheer Clinic

It all started 3 years ago when I forced Rebecca to go to the high school cheerleader's little girl clinic. She did not want to go, but I insisted. She left on Saturday loving cheerleading and we enrolled her in a tumbling class the next month. Here is a picture of her at the clinic in 2008. She is the one on the front row in the teal shorts.

Fast forward 3 years, cheering on the middle school squad for 2 years, and an all star team for 1 year. She is now a varsity cheerleader at the high school. She was one of 36 girls that got to do the teaching at the clinic this year. Here we are together on the last day.
The Varsity Squad and Coaches

Rebecca and 8 & 9 Year Olds
She had a blast. If I do say so myself, she was a great leader. Way to go, Rebecca. I am so proud of you.

0 comments: