Monday, June 25, 2012

From My LIttle Corner

Well...I have been asked by several to please update my blog. The problem I've had with that is the fact that we have 3 special members of our family that are not allowed to be on the internet until the adoption is final. We are 2 days away from that glorious day!! It's hard to blog about your family when half of it can't be in the pictures. But...I will try to give you a glimpse into our lives over the past six months. You can bet there will be a special post on Thursday about our forever family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave remarks, however i did some searching and wound up here "From My LIttle Corner".
And I actually do have some questions for you if
it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like some of the comments come across like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of all of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my web page ... purchase hcg