Saturday, August 25, 2007

School's In

We started school this past Wednesday. Rebecca is in the fifth grade this year. It's hard to believe that she only has one more year to be at the same school as me. I know we will both cherish that time!

She has a male teacher, Mr. Mishoe. So far she really likes him. (Except for the fact that he is a big Gamecock fan and has garnet and black all over the room.) She is meeting new friends and adjusting to a new schedule. She came into my class on Friday and said, "I guess I did learn something in NC. I was the only person to get a question correct in math class today." We had to call her teacher from last year and thank her! She is going to be in a strings music class. We went today to rent her violin. I can't wait to see her progress with it.

This year, Rebecca had poses that she wanted to do for her back to school pictures. Here is one of them.

Rebecca and Levi

Ready for fifth grade
Mr. Mishoe and Rebecca
(He painted the palmetto in the background. It's really cool.)

Our back to school family photo












4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ya'll are the cutest! Love it!!!!

Pamelia said...

Hey! That is a very cute family picture. Hope y'all have a great year.

MJB said...

I'm glad to hear that Rebecca "did learn something in NC...". I know some other people that did too (ha, ha)!

Great pics (as usual).