Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Two by Two

Found another interesting "survey" while browsing blogs.

Two names you go by:
1. Kelli
2. Mrs. Liles
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Scrap share t-shirt
2. jean cargo shorts
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Communication
2. Honesty
Two things you like to do:
1. Shop
2. Scrapbook
Two things you want very bad at the moment:
1. To be debt free
2. To get my "spunk" back
Two things you did last night:
1. Surfed the net
2. Cooked dinner
Two things you ate today:
1. Sonic cheeseburger
2. Cheese dip
Two people you last talked to:
1. Eric
2. Rebecca
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Cleaning up the piles on my classroom floor
2. Laundry
Two longest car rides:
1. From Atlanta to Miami to catch the cruise ship
2. From Atlanta to Washington D.C.
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Valentine's Day
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. See number 1.
Two things about me that you may not have known:
1. I used to be able to ride a unicycle.
2. I went to college to major in Business Education
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. McDonald's
Two movies I could watch over and over:
1. Miracle on 34th Street
2. Grease
Two Places I have lived:
1.Atlanta
2. Carolina's
Two of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Lasagna

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. Disney
2. Cruise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A unicycle? Wow! Where did you learn to do that?

Unknown said...

I'm so glad we finally met! I look forward to having you with us this year! :)