Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting To Know You

I am a member of an awesom message board. They have begun having weekly blog challenges. I really liked this one, so I decided to give it a try. I just copy and pasted the directions straight from the message board. I hope you'll do the same and add it to your blog.

Blog Challenge #12 - Getting To Know YouCopy and paste the following section into your blog and answer as best as you can. You can elaborate (I hope you do), you can post pictures, you can be deep, you can be funny. Whatever you choose -just be honest.Second part of the challenge - post a picture (from this week) of you at your computer. Don't worry about cleaning up - just post and have fun.


1) Right now I want: To have all of my school work done so I can go to bed.
2) I wish I knew how to: Take professional photos.
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: Get a pedicure
4) You’ll never see me: Skinny
5) A childhood memory that I love: so many...going to Baskin and Robbins on Sundays and to Krispy Kreme after going to an event at The Omni in downtown Atlanta.
6) 2 things I do every single day: Get on my computer, Share my day with my family
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: Spring Break
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: 1. Worrier 2. Serious 3. Insecure
9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: 1. Finish Margaret's high school book 2. Begin with digital scrapbooking.
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Get a pedicure!!

0 comments: