Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Surprise

We got a phone call today around lunch time from a dear friend. She wanted to bring the kids by to see us. We haven't seen them in 5 years.
Pamelia, Lindsay, and Logan stopped by on their way back to Effingham County, GA. They moved there about 5 years ago due to Rusty's job. Lindsay and Logan were both in my kindergarten class when I taught at Red Bank. Pamelia was a dream mom. She was always there when I needed her and went the extra mile to help out with our class. She even watched Rebecca for 1 school year. What a great role model for Rebecca!!
The kids are all grown now. Logan is in the eigth grade and Lindsay the seventh. They are beautiful children. We missed seeing Landon and Rusty. Maybe on their next trip.

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures. However, it was great to see old friends.

0 comments: