Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lost Memories

Those of you that know me, know that I am an avid picture taker. I am seen with a camera wherever I go. Four years ago, Eric gave me a nice Cannon digital Rebel camera for Christmas. It takes the best pictures. I especially love the action shots I'm able to capture.

I took it to school with me to take pictures of my children on field day. They were the last set of pictures I needed for their scrapbooks. I was able to take some amazing pictures. When I was viewing them at home, I was sad to see that the last 2 pictures I took were overexposed. I thought maybe it was the memory card.

Fast forward to Literacy night. I took the camera out and the battery was dead. It should not have been, because I had just charged it. Thank goodness I had my little pocket camera.

I charged the battery and took the camera to Rebecca's car wash. I took several pictures of the girls. Guess what...they were over exposed.

I took the camera to Best Buy the next day. Luckily, my camera was still under warranty from the extended service plan we bought. They shipped it off. I received it Monday of this week and it works like a charm. I am sooo glad to have my good camera back. Now to make more memories....

1 comments:

Megan Fletcher said...

I just got a Nikon D40 and I LOVE it! A digital SLR is so awesome. I've been wanting one forever. I'm glad to hear yours was still under warranty. That's why we got it on ours. You just never know. I could see one of my kids "accidentally" dropping a lens or something. I can't wait to see some of your fun photo of summer break!