Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me



Today is my 44th birthday. I have begun to lose count of the years. Eric had to help with a bbq chicken plate fundraiser today, so we celebrated last night before the game. We all went to eat at Fatz Cafe. When we walked in the door, Eric told the manager that it was my birthday. Well...every couple of minutes, a new waitress/waiter would show up with a napkin to give me. They had written happy birthday on the napkin. It was pretty funny.

I splurged at dinner. I ate a sirloin(instead of a ribeye), baked potatoe, and a salad. It was delicious. I enjoyed every bite, since I have cut out almost all red meat. After dinner, the owner brought out their peach cobbler-my favorite at Fatz. Eric and I split it. It was so worth the cheating!!


Eric and Rebecca got me a stadium chair for all of Rebecca's ballgames. They also got me two new pair of SMALLER jeans and 2 Smaller shirts.

Thanks guys. I love you.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday - a day late!! :)