Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas with Boyfriends

I started a tradition with Rebecca about5 years ago. She has a little get together for her friends at Christmas time. We have done everything from exchanging gifts, caroling, making gingerbread houses, and having sleepovers. This year, we added a new twist. She wanted to be able to exchange gifts with her boyfriend. She and Lexi invited their boyfriends over. They exchanged gifts, ate pizza, and watched Elf. I think they had a great time. They even endulged me with allowing me to take pictures.

Dillon, Rebecca, Lexi, and Liam
The girls with their new gifts
Dillon, Rebecca, Lexi, and Liam in front of our tree


Lexi and Liam

Dillon and Rebecca

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They sure are growing up! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!