Sunday, March 7, 2010

Crafting



Eric and Rebecca went to the race in Atlanta today. That left me here to enjoy a day of crafting. I actually got my lesson plans, newsletter, and laundry done before I began. Then it was on....

I made some initials for a gift I'm giving to my cheer co-coach, Doris.

I saw this idea on a craft blog a while back. I actually bought the frame when we went to IKEA last month. Finally got around to making it today. The cool thing about it is I can change the paper to match the different holidays, seasons, or decor.
One of the guidance counselors at our school is going to be the high school j.v. cheerleading coach. I made her a car decal like mine and Doris'. I hope she likes it.

I also made a "box" for Doris' mother. She works at LMC in the discharge planning unit. She asked me to decorate a box for her unit. I didn't really know what to do with it, but it continued to evolve the more I worked on it. I think it turned out pretty cute. You can't see the backside, but it has a puzzle on it which is part of their mission.

Now it's back to school work and the Oscars. It was great while it lasted. It definitely keeps me from eating. : )

0 comments: