Sunday, April 18, 2010

Road Trip to Atlanta

My friend, Ann, from N.C. called me a couple of months ago and wanted to know if she and her two daughters and daughter in law could come stay with us and go to Atlanta to see the Lady Diana exhibit. I always love to have her visit, so I jumped at the chance.


They arrived late Friday night. We met them at Fatz for dinner and then came home to catch up some. On Saturday, we left out about 10:45 for Atlanta. We had a great time seeing all about Diana. Her wedding gown was gorgeous. After leaving, we toured around downtown, found the governor's mansion, went to IKEA, and then went to eat at a Japanese restaurant.

Pam and Jessica on the road

My two princesses: Margaret and Rebecca

Me and Rebecca
Pam, Margaret, Rebecca, Me, Jessica, Ann

Thanks girls!! I enjoyed your visit. Come back soon.











0 comments: