Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Dream Come True

Do you remember as a small child dreaming of the house you would live in one day? Well I can tell you that it has taken 4 houses to finally get to what I consider my "dream home". Eric and I started out in a 1200 sq. foot home that you had to turn sideways in the hallway just to pass each other. Okay, maybe not that bad, but small. We were proud homeowners though. When we moved to Lexington the first time, we bought a fixer upper and had about 1500 square feet. It was a great house for Rebecca to toddle in. We moved back to Kenansville and bought an 1800 square footer this time. It was another fixer upper but we now had his/hers dens. Eric even had his own building to play in. When we decided to move back to Lexington, we gave the realator a price range to find homes in. Guess what...we made a huge jump this time. We went to a two story, 2600 square foot home with a swimming pool. Let's just say that I still wake up at night thinking, do I really deserve something like this? Each home has served a great purpose, but this one is a dream come true to me. The best part....no fixing it up!!!!!

Our realator, Cindy, came over this past weekend to make a virtual tour for us to share with our friends and family. It's just a glimpse of our new abode. Enjoy!!
Liles Home

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay...do you know how bad it freaked me out to see the post about "My Dream House" right next to the picture of you and your family in front of Cinderella's Castle?? Because I tell you what, that is MY dream house!! LOL

Welcome to the blog world, I'll be reading. :)