Monday, July 2, 2007

Kelli"ology"

ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains

Q. What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear?
A. An indian costume I wear when my class does it's Thanksgiving play.
Q. What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of?
A. My prom dress-1983
Q. When was the house/building you live in built?
A. 2005.

Q. What in your fridge needs to be thrown out?
A. Leftover spaghetti from when Kyndall was here.

BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication

Q. What are you reading?
A. Coming Out by Danielle Steele

Q. Do you have a favorite quote?
A. Nope

Q. What's the most recent music you purchased?
A. Toby Keith-Big Dog Daddy for my husband
Q. What book could you read again without being bored?
A. My scrapbooks

CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart

Q. How old were you the first time you fell in love?
A. 3rd grade-Dave Danelz
Q. What charities do you have a heart for?
A. Victory Junction Gang, American Heart Association
Q. What's the best way someone can show their love for you?
A. Give me big hugs.

Q. Name five things you "love":
A. Eric's teddy bear hugs, snuggling with Rebecca, playing with my dog Levi, scrapbooking, taking naps
PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. left
Q. Do you like your smile?
A. Yes, just wish my teeth were white.

Q. What's your best feature?
A. My husband says my blue eyes.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. my gall bladder, female organs

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Tasting-I love food.
OMNOLOGY: the study of everything

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Red, blue, and black.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I'm sure I've swallowed a penny.

Q. What's your favorite flavor of gum?
A. Cinnamon

Q. Where's the first place you went today?
A. To the doctor.

Q. Do you stand or sit in the shower?
A. Stand.
AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. No

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. What kind of kiss?

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. no

Q. What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend?
A. Honesty.

Q. Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000?
A. Nope

TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools and crafts

Q. What's the last movie you saw?
A. Shrek 3
Q. What's the first website you visit when you log on?
A. Yahoo

Q. What's your ring tone?
A. Several different ones-depends on who's calling. I have college fight songs, Scooby-Do, and Before He Cheats
Q. Would you quit blogging for $25,000?
A. Yes
Q. What piece of equipment do you wish you owned?
A. A garage door opener

GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families

Q: Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now?
A: My parents
Q. Who is your oldest living relative?
A. My dad
Q. Are you named after anyone?
A. Yes
Q. Is there anyone really famous in your family tree?
A. Not sure

0 comments: