Sunday, September 16, 2007

A New Bed


Eric and I bought new furniture when we bought our house. We shopped all weekend in the spring for a bedroom suite. Our new house has a huge master bedroom, so we were looking for a king sized bed. On Eric's way back to the hospital after that weekend, he stopped at a furniture store in SC. He found a BR suite. He had the salesman fax me a picture of it. He knew exactly what I was looking for and he found the perfect bedroom suite for us. The only problem was, the headboard,footboard, and night stands weren't in stock. They would have to be ordered.


After waiting 3 1/2 months, we finally got the new pieces. I almost need a step stool to get up on the bed. I am absolutely in love with our new room.

3 comments:

Pamelia said...

Your bed is very pretty

Unknown said...

Your bedroom looks beautiful! Your bedroom is huge - I know a king size bed will fit perfectly. Did you put anything in your sitting area in your bedroom? I need to come over for a visit soon!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a king sized bed! Love it!!!