Saturday, September 15, 2007

Watch Out Mars Hill~There's A New Driver on The Road

Where did time go?It seems like just yesterday that I was going to Asheville to see my new born nephew. But alas,my nephew turned 15 this past Sunday. He got his learner's permit on Tuesday. He was getting to drive some, until he scard Jennifer twice by going into the other lane. I wonder if he will have to stop on the middle of the hill. Stop the car. And restart the car. Oh wait...he's not learning to drive a stick shift like I had to learn with. Good luck, Jordan(and Jennifer/Anthony).

Rebecca and I were able to go up to Momma Hope and Grandads to celebrate with Jordan and all of the family. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Sagebrush. Jordan was not too happy when they came out singing to him. We all enjoyed his oreo sundae. Then it was back to the house for cake and ice cream. It was great being able to celebrate with him. I haven't been able to do that since he turned 1. I love you, Jordan!!

Here's the birthday "dog" in his new chair. I wanted to steal it from him, but they wouldn't let me.

Logan loves his "Bubba". I'm not sure who really blew out the candles. Jordan is really good with Logan.


Logan and "Bubba"

0 comments: