Monday, September 3, 2007

Where's My Life?

Well, with the beginning of school, comes no life for me. Gone are the days of curling up with a good book or magazine and relaxing. I have been spending hours and hours trying to stay above water at school. I know it usually calms down after a few weeks, but right now I feel like I'm drowning. I can't seem to get anything done at school. I stay until 5:30-6:00 and then work until 11:00 when I get home. Thank goodness Eric understands.

Having said that....I love my class and school. I am sooo excited about being back in a top notch school system.

2 comments:

MJB said...

Sorry that you're so swamped at work but I'm glad you like your new school. I wish you had liked it more in NC (oh well).

Take care!

Unknown said...

We need another girls night out soon! Love you dearly and I am so thankful that you and I are teaching together!