Saturday, September 27, 2008

Meesa Challenge from Nicole

Okay, I have no idea what a “Meesa Challenge” is, I’m guessing it’s just a regular old tag. My friend, Nicole challenged me to carry on, so here it goes.
A. Attached or single? Married and glad to be
B. Best friend? My husband
C. Cake or Pie? Kentucky Derby Pie YUM YUM
D. Day of Choice? Any day my husband isn’t deployed
E. Essential item? my laptop
F. Favorite color? blue or red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither-YUCK
H. Hometown?Lexington, SC now. Stone Mtn.,Ga growing up
I. Indulgence? Vera Bradley or technology
K. Kids? One
L. Life isn’t complete without? family
M. Marriage date? June 10, 1995
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 1 sister
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? I’m very afraid of being in a car wreck
Q. Quotes? "All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, dads, grannies and grandpas, aunts and uncles--someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next generation their expectations of them, their hopes, and their dreams." by General Colin L. Powell
R. Reasons to smile? Because I have a husband and daughter who love me
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag some peeps: Hmmm….how about Kristy, Pamelia, and any scrap share sisters
U. Unknown fact about me? I don’t think I have any secrets
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W. Worst habit? Being on the computer when I should be doing housework
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

0 comments: