Thursday, November 27, 2008

THE Day of Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving. So... I haven't done such a great job keeping up with my month of thanks. Since today is Thanksgiving, let me give some random thanks.
1. I am thankful gas prices are down!! The lowest we've seen in our traveling is 1.57. Wow. Haven't seen that price in forever.
2. I am thankful for a reliable vehicle to let us travel to see family.
3. I am thankful for the wonderful cooks that will prepare the food for the day/weekend. You see...I'm not a cook!!
4. I am thankful for seeing relatives.
5. I am thankful for my co-workers. They make work fun.
6. I am thankful for my many friends all over. (I've moved ALOT!!)
7. I am thankful for my animals.
8. I am thankful for the internet.
9. I am thankful for technology.
10. I am thankful for living in the USA.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: