Sunday, November 16, 2008

Many Thanks

O.k. My sister informed me this morning that I haven't been doing a good job of keeping up with my month of thanks. She's right. My excuse...bronchitis and pneumonia. I'm finally feeling better.

So here are some random things I'm thankful for that pertain to the past two weeks.
1. I am thankful that I live in America where I have the right to vote. While the results weren't what I hoped for, I am thankful for the opportunity to exercise my voice.
2. I am thankful for antibiotics. I've been on some pretty strong ones that did the trick.
3. I am thankful for my job. This past week was American Education Week. While I missed most of the activities the administrators had planned for us, I am thankful to be able to do a job that touches so many. I'm also thankful that it is a pretty stable job.
4. I am thankful for Veteran's. They make it all possible for all we do.

Hopefully I'll do better this coming week.

0 comments: