Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Month of Thanks

One of my favorite people on SS is involved in a blog challenge that I decided to try. It's a month full of thanks. Every day(I hope) I will add something I'm thankful for. Give it a try yourself.

Eric-
When I met Eric in 93, I was at a tough time in my life. The more I got to know him, the harder I fell. While it was a tough journey, I knew I had a gold mine in him. He took me for who I was and let me be me.

I am thankful that he "overlooks" my moods. I am thankful that he gave me a daughter. I am thankful he is by best friend. I am thankful he takes his meds. I am thankful he is awesome at his job. I am thankful he is a hard worker. I am thankful he is a good cook. I am thankful he is a great dad. I am thankful for his passions. I am thankful I married him!!

0 comments: