Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008- At Momma Hope and Grandads

We left Donna's around 1:00 and headed to Knoxville for Christmas with my family. On the way there, I got a call from my sister saying they weren't sure when they were going to get there because my BIL had been sick all night. They were trying to get some food to stay down and then they would come . Luckily, they were able to come that night. Rebecca and Jordan played Santa and passed out all of the presents. Eric loved his autographed picture of Dale, Jr. Mom received her second digital picture frame from me. Turns out she had gotten one from dad earlier in the day. I wound up keeping it and ordered her an ipod shuffle. Logan was excited that he got books instead of clothes. We enjoyed playing with his games...Fishing and Ant in the Pants. He was a good aim and beat me several times. One time when I started beating him, he took my pieces out and said "I" was the one cheating. Little stinker. It was a great Christmas. It was good to be with family.

In front of Momma Hope and Grandad's tree

Our precious family


The grandkids: Jordan, Logan, and Rebecca

I see you, Logan


Rebecca plays Santa


Jordan playing Santa

Eric loves his autographed picture of Dale, Jr.

Playing the fishing game

0 comments: