Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year In Review

I was reading through some blogs tonight and came across this one. I thought it was great, so I copied it onto mine. I hope you'll do the same.


1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?Went to the Mall of America
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?No. My resolution was to go to bed at 11:00 each night. No later!! It didn’t work out. I’m going to try again in 2009.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?Not this year.
4. Did anyone close to you die?No.
5. What countries did you visit?Good ole USA.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?Better eating habits.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?June 29-July7-Went to Atlanta, Minnesota, and Knoxville.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?Returning to Kindergarten and meeting the many demands put on teachers this year.
9. What was your biggest failure?Debt management.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?I had pneumonia this fall. I was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism.
11. What was the best thing you bought?A girls trip to Minnesota
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?Logan’s at Christmas. He spoke to me, played games with me, and even let me help him build a dinosaur at Build A Bear.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?The government(democrats) and what has happened to our nation’s financial situation.
14. Where did most of your money go?Eating out
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?Trip to Minnesota
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?Low Ride
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? Way happier.b) thinner or fatter? Exactly the same c) richer or poorer? Financially: poorer Life in general: richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?Scrapbooked
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?Sitting on the computer
20. How did you spend Christmas?With my family
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?Yes, with the Mall of America and Ipod Touch
22. What was your favorite TV program?Brothers and Sisters
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?Nope
24. What was the best book you read?I’m reading Twilight right now. It is awesome!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?IPod touch
26. What did you want and get?Through Christmas
27. What did you want and not get?I Pod touch
28. What was your favorite film of this year?Sex and The City
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?I turned 43. I taught school. A parent brought cupcakes to celebrate. I went to eat with my parents, who came into town for my birthday.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?Winning the lottery
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?Not cool. I need a makeover.
32. What kept you sane?Medication and Eric
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?Sarah Palin
34. What political issue stirred you the most?The Wall Street meltdown as it affected(s) the US economy.
35. Who did you miss?Ann, my family
36. Who was the best new person you met?My new kindergarten assistant and planning mates-Doris, Ashley, and Casey. While I had met Doris and Ashley before, I got to Know them since September.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.As I get older, all of those things I thought wouldn’t happen to me are happening.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.I’m not good with song lyrics. Like to listen, but don’t remember words or know who sings them.. Sorry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'll have to do this on my blog!! Happy New Year!!

Nicole said...

I copied from you! Thanks for sharing! Happy 2009!