Thursday, January 22, 2009

Generation Gap


I was talking to my mom last night about the innaguration. I told her that I was disappointed that the Obama girls didn't get to go to one of the balls. She told me not to worry that they had a party at the White House with 50 friends. She went to on say that they had gone on a treasure hunt around the White House. When they opened one door, they found some "little band" behind it.

I laughed and laughed. I said "Mom. That is not just some "little band." It was the Jonas Brothers. They are the hottest teeny bopper group out there today."

It really brought into perspective the generation gap. I don't mean that in a bad way. It just really came to light.

I love you mom. By the way.... Rebecca loves the Jonas Brothers. : )

Photo from People.com

0 comments: