Monday, January 18, 2010

Crafting

So...now that I have my Cricut, I have been in the mood to do some crafts. I went surfing the web for some cute ideas and came upon this one. I have seen it many times on my favorite message board, but have never made one. I decided to give it a try for my friend, Doris, that wanted a zebra print notebook. See...she and I are going to coach the middle school cheerleaders next year and she wanted something "just right" to keep all of her notes in. I went a step further and decorated a little pocket calendar to keep up with all of the cheer dates. This one's for you Doris:


The only thing I used the Cricut for was to cut the circles and the D's. Oh well...it was still fun.

1 comments:

COACH JOHNSON said...

I LOVE MY CHEERLEADING NOTEBOOK!! YOU ARE ALWAYS THINKING OF ME!!! LOVE YA!!