Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Click to play Father's Day

Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

We had a very low key father's day. We all slept until 10:45. When we finally got up, Eric opened his gifts. Rebecca got him an electric hair shaver and a Dale, Jr. shirt. Rebecca also wrote him a very sweet letter.

Daddy,

You are the greatest dad in the whole world. I would never replace you or momma for anything. We may get mad at each other or stuff like that but I will always love you.

I love the way we play and the way we laugh!!! (Especially when we play the Wii). I hope the laughter and the playing continues.

When I am down you re-boost me back up again. You are there when I need you and always caring and loving. You talk to me when there is nothing in the world to do.

When you punish me...I hate it but you do it because you love and care for me.

This day is yours so make the day fun and full of LOVE!!!!!!

Happy Father's Day!

Love,

Rebecca

We went to eat lunch at Eric's favorite place, Fatz. He enjoyed his delicious steak. After returning home, he enjoyed watching the race. Here is his reaction when it was over:


Rebecca wanted to take Eric to the movies, so we went to see Kung Fu Panda. Very cute movie!!



All in all, I think Eric enjoyed his day. He deserves it. He's an awesome dad.



Speaking of awesome dads, I have one!! He still amazes me all the time. I love you, Dad!! Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

Pamelia said...

Looks like Eric had a great Father's Day!! It was so sweet to see how excited he got!

Kaye said...

What a sweet letter!