Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cheer Camp

Rebecca went to her first UCA cheer camp this week. They decided not to go away to one this year, but have UCA do a private camp for the two middle schools and high school in our area. She was very nervous that first day, but came home pumped up about what she was learning. Her favorite part was stunting. One of her friends said camp was just okay. She didn't like having to learn the cheers and dance. : )
I made each of the girls a goody bag. I went online for ideas of what to put in them. Each girl got:a personalized notepad, paw print pencil, flip flops, paw print suckers, a candybar with a special wrapper, bubbles, and a picture frame. I also personalized their bags.
Today is the last day of camp. The coach ordered special outfits to wear today, but there were some problems with them, so the girls wore their regular uniform. Here are some pictures of Rebecca before leaving:
Notice the cute flip flops and Levi looking out the window
I told her to strike a pose and this is what I got.
This is more like what I wanted
We get to go watch them at 1:00. I can't wait to see them in action!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

howdy photoqueenkelli.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com