Monday, July 27, 2009

Friends

I went to visit my friend, Ann, last week. Her husband, Ronnie, was away at a coaching clinic, Eric was working, and Rebecca was going away with a friend. I went by myself. It was nice to have a few days of "girl" time.

Ann and I went shopping in Wilmington on Wednesday. On Thursday, I went to visit a dear friend, Betsey, and her two children. They are growing so fast. It was great to visit with them. On my way back in town, I met Ann and some others for lunch. It was great to catch up with all of them. I went to see a former student, and then dinner at P.J.'s. YUMMY calzone!!!! On Friday, I went to Jacksonville and got my hair done. It was nice to have someone do it that really knows my hair. After hair, I was on my way home.
Here are a few pictures of my visit with Betsey.
Sarah coloring a picture of me

Gabriel and Sarah
Gabriel

Gabriel, Betsey, Me, and SarahThanks, Ann. I had an awesome time!!

0 comments: