Monday, July 13, 2009

Jordan and Logan's Visit

We followed tradition and had Jordan and Logan with us for a week. I think the onlly way we were able to get Logan here was the pool. He LOVED the pool. He was like a little fish swimming all over the pool and doing cannonballs after his Bubba. He especially enjoyed swimming at night with the girls.(Rebecca and two of her friends)




On Wednesday, the boys, Rebecca and I went to Monkey Joes. Jordan wasn't able to play, but Rebecca and Logan had a blast going up and over the inflatables.


That night, Eric came home from his trip to N.C. and we took the boys to eat Mexican and then bowling. It was the first time Logan had ever been bowling. He wanted a strike really bad. Every time it was his turn, he would bowl the first ball and turn around and say "I'll never get a strike. I've never had one in my whole life." It was so cute. One time, Eric tried rolling a ball right after Logans so that maybe the two of them would get a strike. Eric got in trouble from the worker at the desk. It was pretty funny. Sadly, Logan still didn't get a strike, but we had a good time.


Thursday, we had to run some errands. I took Jordan by one of his favorite places, a music store. I think he could spend hours in one.

Jennifer came on Friday. The girls went to the movie while Eric took the boys fishing. Logan caught a brim and a turtle. Jordan wasn't able to catch anything.


It was bittersweet at the end. I realized that this could be the last summer Jordan will come stay with me. He will be a senior this year. He says he'll come back next summer, but we'll see what the year brings.

0 comments: