Monday, July 14, 2008

American Museum of Science and Energy

Click to play Science and Energy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


When Mom and Dad moved backed to Knoxville, Mom has been wanting to take Rebecca, Jordan, and Logan to several places of interest in the area. One of those places is the American Museum of Science and Energy. It is located in Oak Ridge, TN where the first atomic bomb was built. I remember going as a child and it was BORING. However, science has come a long way and museums are doing a great job of making science fun and relative to life. Such was the case at this museum. We enjoyed playing brain buster puzzles, looking at photos taken through micorscopes, doing hands on sports, and much more. As we were walking around, Rebecca turned to me and said "Mom. That looks like Keylee." I agreed with her and tried to look at the woman that was with her to see if it was my cousin, Buffie. I couldn't tell, so I finally just said "Buffie?" It was her. We wound up walking around with them and had a blast. Unfortunately, we didn't get to touch the ball to have a hair raising time. Maybe next go round.

Although I didn't take pictures, I was treated to a trip to Hammer's~at my request. I have heard my mom and dad talk about it for a while and wanted to experience it. It was a very interesting store. I'm glad I had the opportunity to experience it atleast once in my life.

We ended the day of fun with a trip to the mexican restaraunt. Yummy!!

0 comments: