Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mama Mia

Oh my! What an awesome movie. Rebecca and I took the opportunity to hit the movies on a rainy Saturday. We were not disappointed. I think we both took different ideas away from the movie. I personally think it is awesome for my generation. I'm not sure if it's the music (ABBA), the story line, or beautiful Greece, but it is a must see for the 70's/80's generation.

The music brought back many memories. At the end of the movie, people in the theatre were actually singing along. When I looked around, it was the older crowd doing the singing. Rebecca was mortified when I tried to sing along. So....we headed straight to Target to buy the soundtrack. LOVE IT!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh good!! I think I am going to try to go see it next week with my friend. It's always good to have a positive review first!