Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Room Makeover

When we were in Tennesse, Rebecca fell in love with my cousin's daughter's room. I was going to paint her room while she was at my sister's, but decided I better ask her opinion on a final color. We started by picking out a new comforter. We bought accessories to go along with it. We took the rug and matched up the blue dot for the paint. Rebecca and Eric worked together on Sunday to paint the room. Eric's job was cutting in and Rebecca rolled the walls. There were a few tense moments, but it turned out great!!! Rebecca loves her new "pre-teen" room. I love that it's clutter free~for now.


Rebecca rolling it on.

Eric checking out Rebecca's work.
Rebecca pouting.Eric "eyeing" the level line of the artwork. Working together to hang up the initials.Proud of her new room.

The t.v. corner. (The basket will be moved.)
The bed area. The Webkinz are now contained to one area.
Notice the new chairs, rug, curtain(I made), and lamp. She is so proud.
The desk for studying.



3 comments:

Sherry said...

My oldest DD would LOVE that room! Where did you get the pictures on the wall? Really nice.

Kaye said...

Her rooms looks terrific! I love the color. Those chairs look comfy.

Unknown said...

LOVE the color and that rug! It looks great! :)